Exam Policies & Procedures
Due to the COVID-19 Mitigation efforts, Real Estate University final exams will only be offered through a remote/live-proctored format until the pandemic regulations are updated.
1) The final exam will be administered on Tuesday AND Thursday morning at 9:30 am and Tuesday evenings at 6:00 PM. Schedules are firm due to the requirement of a proctor logged in for the duration of the exam with a limited staff available.
2) We will only have 10 slots available per session so we suggest that students register early.
4) Students will be given 2 hours and 45 minutes to complete the exam, which is the same time that the state testing vendor PSI gives as well.
5) Students must be careful when selecting a date and time as there will be a $25 cancellation fee for rescheduled, canceled or no-show appointments. Because testing spots are limited, students can only schedule one test at a time. If students have scheduled more than one, then all of their reservations will be cancelled and there will be a $25 fee per test.
6) Students will receive an email from us with log-in instructions the day before the exam.
7) We will be using the Zoom platform, we recommend students download the Zoom app and get comfortable with it prior to the test as we will not be able to offer technical assistance.
8) Test takers should log into Zoom 10 minutes prior to the exam start time and have their government-issued photo ID prepared to show the proctor.
9) Students may not begin the exam until prompted by the proctor and are not allowed to log in late for any reason.
10) Students will be permitted to use a traditional calculator and scratch paper but the paper must be destroyed upon completion of the examination.
11) Students are not permitted cell phone use at any point during the examination.
12) Test takers must be visible via live stream on their webcam throughout the duration of the exam.
13) Under no circumstance are students permitted to take screen shots of the exam nor share the questions with anybody else.
14) During the exam, students should be in a quiet, private section of the house, away from background noise and distractions.
15) Test takers will find out immediately whether or not they have passed the exam. If they have failed, they can make another appointment to re-test. All test-takers will receive an email with a breakdown of areas of their strengths and weaknesses.
16) Once the test taker passes, we will prepare their paperwork and mail it to the student promptly. The post-exam instructions can be found here