REU Classroom (Live & Live-Stream) Policies & Procedures
1) Each individual student must be logged in using their own device and must have the camera feature engaged during the entire class so that the instructor can see the student’s face. This is a regulation set forth by the DCP so we must strictly adhere to this rule without exception.
2) Students should log into Zoom 5-10 minutes prior to the class start time.
3) Only students who wish to repeat/retake classes and do not require course credit may elect to remain off-camera. These students should change the name in thier zoom window to “RETAKE – First Name, Last Name.” Students who are off camera and not identified as RETAKE with first and last name will be removed from the class.
4) Students are not allowed to record and/or post the live-streaming class nor allow anyone else to record on their behalf.
5) Students are not permitted to share login credentials, even with other enrolled Real Estate University students.
6) Students are not permitted to join the live-streaming class late or leave it early. If this occurs, this student will not be given credit for the class. Students should be prepared and logged in 5 minutes prior to class start time in order to attend the class.
7) Students must be stationary during the class and with full attention on the instructor, i.e., students are not permitted to be engaged in other activities like walking, exercise or driving, etc. during the class.
8) During the designated class time, students should be in a quiet, private section of the home or office, away from background noise and distractions.
9) For attendance purposes, students must use their full name for class credit. Do not use nicknames or abbreviations.
10) Students must have audio muted unless called on by the instructor to speak or using the hand-raise function on the meeting to avoid background noise which is distracting to other students.
11) When asking a question, students should either type in their question or raise their hand so the instructor can call on you. Please do not interrupt the instructor.
12) Please be patient with us in the unfortunate event that we experience technical difficulties. It is our intention to provide the best quality live-streaming class experience for our students but technical diffulties may arise which are out of our control. Please be assured we are working to remedy the issue as quickly as possible.
13) Students should keep track of their own attendance. While we have robust records, tracking your attendance is a professional responsiblity. Attendance inquiries for verfication through the school can be submitted through the website link for $5.
14) Refunds not provided once the login credentials have been distributed.
15) Enjoy the class and have fun!