1) Each individual student must be logged in using their own device and must have the camera feature engaged during the entire class so that the instructor can see the student’s face. This is a regulation set forth by the DCP so we must strictly adhere to this rule without exception.
2) Students should log into Zoom 5-10 minutes prior to the class start time.
3) For all students who do not need credit for the class but would like to refresh, you are not required to be on camera or you may use the dial-in feature offered in effort to save bandwidth, connectivity and visibility to the instructor for those who are required to use the camera features for course credit.
4) Students are not allowed to record and/or post the live-streaming class nor allow anyone else to record on their behalf.
5) Students are not permitted to share login credentials, even with other enrolled students of Real Estate University.
6) Students are not permitted to join the live-streaming class late or leave it early. If so, they will not be given credit for the class. Students should be prepared and logged in 5 minutes prior to class start time in order to be prepared for the class.
7) Students must be stationary during the class and with full attention on the instructor, i.e., students should not be walking, driving, etc. during the class.
8) During the designated class time, students should be in a quiet, private section of the home or office, away from background noise and distractions.
9) For attendance purposes, students must use their full name for class credit. Do not use nicknames or abbreviations.
10) Students must have audio muted unless called on by the instructor to speak or using the hand-raise function on the meeting to avoid background noise which is distracting to other students.
11) When asking a question, students should either type in their question or raise their hand so the instructor can call on you. Please do not interrupt the instructor.
12) Please be patient with us in the unfortunate event that we experience technical difficulties. It is our intention to provide the best quality live-streaming class experience for our students but technical diffulties may arise which are out of our control. Our settings allow for students to join the meetings prior to the instructor, however the online meeting platforms have increased security measures and if you are attempting to log in and it shows the meeting has not yet begun, please be assured we are working to remedy the issue as quickly as possible.
13) Have fun!