Post Exam Instructions
*NOTE – Processing paperwork for the state of CT has experienced delays due to COVID-19. Applications are processed as quickly as possible. Please wait 5-7 days after mailing paperwork to confirm application arrival by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will make every attempt to mail your certificate and transcript as quickly as possible after you pass the exam. In the meantime, below are you next steps:
- Go to www.realestateuniversity.com
- Click on link for Student Resources
- Select State Applications under “Student Resources” tab
- Click on the link under “Salesperson Handbook/Application”
- Print out application
- Fill out application and have it notarized
- Make a copy of application and school certificate for your records.
- The CT Department of Consumer Protection requires original documents. Mail your notarized application and original certificate with a check or credit card payment. The PSI Las Vegas, NV mailing address is on the application and the transcript is for your record.
- *NOTE: CT testing centers have reopened, however the PSI processing has been delayed due to
COVID-19. Office hours have resumed and they are processing applications as quickly as possible.
Within 5-7 days of mailing your paperwork to PSI, we recommend you contact customer service at
email@example.com to confirm arrival and obtain the link to register as online exam
registration is typically the quickest and most effective method. Start studying from the exam outline
provided in the Candidate Information Bulletin.
- Schedule your exam. PSI testing locations are in Milford and West Hartford.
- Start studying from the exam outline provided in the Candidate Information Bulletin
- Take and PASS the state exam!
- If you had a good experience, we would really appreciate if you would give us a review on Yelp, Google or on our Facebook page! You can also write us a review on our webpage. Please go to RealEstateUniversity.com, and click on ‘write a review’ under student resources.
- Tell all of your friends about the school and get them to register! We love and appreciate your referrals.
- Make a ton of money and have fun while you do it!