Post Exam Instructions
****NOTE – Processing paperwork for the state of CT has experienced delays from the office closure between March and June due to COVID-19 mitigation efforts. Applications are processed as quickly as possible based on postmark date and the processing time currently runs approximately three weeks. Please wait 7-10 days after mailing paperwork to confirm application arrival by sending an email to email@example.com or call 800.733.9267. Please be patient as they process your paperwork as quickly as possible.
We will make every attempt to mail your certificate and transcript as quickly as possible after you pass the exam. In the meantime, below are you next steps:
- Go to www.realestateuniversity.com
- Click on link for Student Resources
- Select State Applications under “Student Resources” tab
- Click on the link under “Salesperson Handbook/Application”
- Print out application
- Fill out application and have it notarized (the school code is 0254 and you should check the boxes for first time AND general & state)
- Make a copy of application, registration form and school certificate for your records.
- The CT Department of Consumer Protection requires original documents. Mail your notarized application, registration form and original certificate with a check or credit card payment. The PSI Las Vegas, NV mailing address is on the application and the transcript is for your records and does not need to be sent to PSI with your paperwork. ***We strongly recommend sending your paperwork via UPS or FedEx due to massive delays with the USPS.***
- *NOTE: PSI has experienced some delays in processing the CT paperwork due to the COVID-19 spring/summer shutdown and applications are processed as quickly as possible. Within 7-10 days of mailing your paperwork to PSI, we recommend you contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm arrival and obtain the link to register as online exam registration is typically the quickest and most effective method. Start studying from the exam outline provided in the Candidate Information Bulletin.
- Schedule your exam. CT PSI testing locations are in Milford and West Hartford. Other local locations include MA and NY.
- Create a username and login on the PSI website.
- Start studying from the exam outline provided in the Candidate Information Bulletin
- Take and PASS the state exam!
- If you had a good experience, we would really appreciate if you would give us a review on Yelp, Google or on our Facebook page! You can also write us a review on our webpage. Please go to RealEstateUniversity.com, and click on ‘write a review’ under student resources.
- Tell all of your friends about the school and get them to register! We love and appreciate your referrals.
- Make a ton of money and have fun while you do it!