Post Exam Instructions
We will make every attempt to mail your certificate and transcript as quickly as possible after you pass the exam. In the meantime, here are the steps that you will take next:
- Go to www.realestateuniversity.com
- Click on link for Student Resources
- Select State Applications under “Student Resources” tab
- Click on the link under “Salesperson Handbook/Application”.
- Print out application
- Fill out application and have it notarized. .
- Make a copy of application and school certificate for your records.
- Send ORIGINAL application and certificate, plus check via priority mail to PSI, to their Las Vegas address on application. The transcript is only for your records.
- PSI will mail you a postcard or email you when you are in the system letting you know that you can set up your test date and give you instructions. As of March, 2020 PSI was still offering state testing but this could change due to the Coronavirus.
- Schedule your exam. PSI testing locations are in Milford and West Hartford.
- Start studying from the exam outline provided in the Candidate Information Bulletin
- Take and PASS the state exam!
- If you had a good experience, we would really appreciate if you would give us a review on Yelp, Google or on our Facebook page! You can also write us a review on our webpage. Please go to RealEstateUniversity.com, and click on ‘write a review’ under student resources.
- Tell all of your friends about the school and get them to register! We love and appreciate your referrals.
- Make a ton of money and have fun while you do it!