Post Exam Instructions
Applications are processed as quickly as possible. Please wait 7-10 days after mailing paperwork to confirm application arrival by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.733.9267. Please be patient as they process your paperwork as quickly as possible.
We will make every attempt to mail your certificate and transcript as quickly as possible after you pass the exam. In the meantime, below are you next steps:
1. Go to www.realestateuniversity.com
2. Click on the link for Student Resources
3. Select State Applications under the Student Resources tab
4. Click the link under “Salesperson Handbook/Application”
5. Print out the application
6. Complete the application and have it notarized. The school code is 0254 and you should check boxes for first time AND general & state.
7. Make a copy of the application, registration form and school certificate for your records.
8. The CT Department of Consumer Protection requires original documents. Mail your notarized application, registration form and original certificate with a check or credit card payment. The PSI Las Vegas, NV mailing address is on the application. The transcript is for your records and does not need to be mailed to PSI with your paperwork. You may consider sending your paperwork using UPS or FedEx to avoid USPS delays.
9. Schedule your exam. CT PSI testing locations are in Milford and West Hartford. Other local locations for testing include MA and NY.
10. Create a username and password on the PSI website.
12. Take and PASS the PSI exam!
13. If you had a good experience, we would really appreciate if you would give us a review on Yelp, Google or on our Facebook page! You can also write us a review on our website. Please go to realestateuniversity.com and click “write a review” under student resources.
14. Tell all your friends about the school and get them to register! We love and appreciate your referrals.
15. Make a ton of money and have fun while you do it!